Best Betting Tips ⚽ Greuther Furth 0-0 Stuttgart Predictions | Bundesliga
Greuther Furth – Stuttgart Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 18
EVENT: Greuther Furth – Stuttgart
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 0:0 WIN!!!
Greuther Furth – Stuttgart Preview
- After putting together the worst-ever start to a Bundesliga campaign, Greuther Fürth have responded by picking up four points from the last three rounds – a better return than top-flight mainstays Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, and Mönchengladbach during that time. However, that torrid start has them languishing 13 points from safety, and a win against fellow relegation zone dwellers Stuttgart here – a team that thrashed Fürth 5-1 on matchday one – seems vital if their survival hopes are to remain alive.
- It’s at home where Fürth have picked up all five of their points (W1, D2, L5), although they remain one of just two Bundesliga clubs yet to lead at half-time at home. They may need to rectify that here if they’re to secure an important three points, as four of the last five H2Hs saw the half-time winner go on to claim victory, all five of which were won by the home side on the day.
- Two consecutive defeats ‘to nil’ has seen Stuttgart slip into the relegation zone, but memories of their 5-1 H2H victory on opening day – Stuttgart’s joint-highest Bundesliga win in more than eight years – could spur them on. Although an average of just 0.75 goals scored per Bundesliga road trip this term indicates there’s unlikely to be many goals this time round.
- Injuries have plagued Stuttgart this Bundesliga campaign, and they’ve used more players (31) ahead of this round than any other side as a result. There will be key players missing due to Covid-19 in this match as well, but if Stuttgart can take the initiative early they could claim victory, as six of their previous seven matches saw the team that scored first win.
- Players to watch: Fürth top scorer Branimir Hrgota has seen three of his four Bundesliga goals arrive after half-time. Stuttgart’s Marc Oliver Kempf scored a brace of headers in the last H2H – four of his previous five Bundesliga goals have come via his head.
- Hot stat: Fürth have scored a league-high four own goals.