Best Betting Tips ⚽ Granada CF 1-2 Betis Predictions | LaLiga
Granada CF – Betis Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 13.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 4
EVENT: Granada CF – Betis
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Granada CF – Betis Preview
- A stressed figure in the Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes dressing room already, Robert Moreno seeks his first ever La Liga (LL) win as a manager after Granada’s slow start to the season (D2, L1). Worryingly, Granada are currently on their longest winless run of top-flight games (D3, L5) since a 15-game run which contributed to their last relegation back in 2016/17.
- On a brighter note, Granada have managed to get on the scoresheet in four of their last seven league games, including against Real Betis, though only once did they open the scoring. They were beaten 2-1 in that game vs Betis, but Granada could well enact revenge here as they boast a five-game unbeaten run in home H2Hs (W4, D1).
- Making an identical LL start to their hosts, Betis (D2, L1) have looked miles away from the side that pushed their rivals for 5th (Villarreal and Real Sociedad) all the way when finishing 6th last season. Nonetheless, the ‘Verdiblancos’ have been assured travellers lately, with just one defeat across their last 13 competitive away games (W6, D6, L1).
- With seven of Betis’ last eight LL away games producing under 2.5 goals, scoring first could be crucial to their success here. Further to the importance of a positive start for the visitors, last season also saw Betis take seven points from a possible nine when leading at HT in away league action (W2, D1).
- Players to watch: Luis Suárez is still Granada’s only scorer this season, earning his side a draw in their opening home league game. Similarly, Juanmi is Betis’ only scorer to date – four of his last five LL strikes have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Hot stat: Betis have won nine of their last 13 LL games played on a Monday (W9, D2, L2).