Best Betting Tips ⚽ Getafe 3-0 Levante Predictions | LALIGA
Getafe – Levante Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 4, 2022.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 23
EVENT: Getafe – Levante
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Getafe – Levante PREVIEW
- Getafe continued their resurgence with a goalless draw at Real Sociedad last time out, and with one defeat in nine La Liga (LL) games (W4, D4), they’re edging away from the relegation zone. Now four points ahead of the bottom three, few would have predicted that after they’d lost their first seven league games of the season and were trailing their visitors here by four points.
- But there’s still plenty of work to do and they’ll see it as vital to beat basement side Levante – who didn’t win a league game this term until January 8 – and repeat their H2H successes here of the last two seasons (W2). With Getafe having not conceded 2+ goals against Levante at home since August 2002, they should feel confident of grabbing all three points, especially after netting in five of their last six home LL games (W5, D1).
- Having mustered exactly half as many points (11) as Getafe, struggling Levante sit nine points behind 17th-placed Mallorca after losing four of their last five matches (W1), including a 2-0 defeat to fellow strugglers Cádiz last time out. Small wonder they were chasing defenders during January, eventually signing experienced Uruguayan Martín Cáceres.
- But even the most optimistic of ‘Frogs’ fans won’t expect a huge leap forward here as they’ve claimed just two points on the road this term (D2, L8), losing their last seven LL away fixtures. Worse, they’ve conceded an average of 3.8 goals per game across the last five of those matches, despite leading at the break in three of them!
- Players to watch: Available-again Enes Ünal has struck three times in his last five league appearances for Getafe, twice opening the scoring. Meanwhile, Levante’s José Luis Morales has scored four of his six LL goals this term after half-time.
- Hot stat: Getafe have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five home LL games played on a Friday (W3, D2).