Best Betting Tips ⚽ France 0-1 Croatia Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
France – Croatia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 13, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 4
EVENT: Home Win
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.56@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
France – Croatia PREVIEW
- After drawing their opening two UEFA Nations League (UNL) games, Spain finally recorded a deserved win last time out courtesy of Pablo Sarabia’s early strike. Now unbeaten in seven games since their 2-1 UNL final defeat to France (W5, D2), Spain could put themselves in a good position to win this group if they can extend their 100% unbeaten record in H2Hs vs the Czech Republic (W4, D2).
- As well as that decent unbeaten run, Spain have scored in their last 17 internationals since a goalless draw with Sweden at Euro 2020. Continuing that scoring run could be enough for victory in this clash considering that Spain’s last three competitive victories came by a mere 1-0 scoreline, while they have only conceded three times across the six historical H2Hs.
- Three changes at half-time may have stemmed the flow of Portuguese goals last time out, but the damage was already done as the Czech Republic fell to their first defeat of the campaign (2-0). Their season remains on course for success though, given that boss Jaroslav Šilhavý formerly suggested that avoiding the drop is the goal following their promotion last season.
- Another slow start could kill any chance of Czech success, as the side scoring first has gone on to win all of the Czech Republic’s historical UNL away games. At the very least, a two-goal haul will almost certainly be necessary in order for the Czechs to get anything from this game as they are yet to keep a clean sheet across their six all-time UNL away games (W3, L3).
- Players to watch: Spain & Sporting Lisbon’s Sarabia has failed to register a goal contribution in just one of his last six appearances for club & country, with both of the international contributions therein coming within 30 minutes. Often quickly away for both club & country, West Ham & Czech Republic star Tomáš Souček has netted the team opener in six of his last seven scoring appearances.
- Hot stat: Four of the Czech Republic’s five internationals this calendar year produced over 1.5 first-half goals.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE