Best Betting Tips ⚽ France 1-1 Bosnia & Herzegovina Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Fortaleza – Cuiaba Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 1.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: France – Bosnia & Herzegovina
TIPS: HT/FT – 1/1 | Odds: 1.66@1xbet | Result: 1:1 LOST
France – Bosnia & Herzegovina Preview
- Reigning world champions France will look to move on after their demoralising defeat against Switzerland in the round of 16 of Euro 2020. ‘Les Bleus’ may have suffered a shock 1-1 home draw against Ukraine in their opening game of the 2022 World Cup Qualification (WCQ) game, but two straight away wins ‘to-nil’ sees France atop Group D after three matchdays (W2, D1).
- Here, Didier Deschamps’ side will be looking to extend their impressive 20-game unbeaten run in competitive 90-minute action (W14, D6). It should continue too, as France are unbeaten in their previous five H2Hs with Bosnia & Herzegovina (W3, D2), although the two held on French soil both featured a 1-1 draw.
- Visiting Bosnia are in the midst of a very poor run of form of 13 winless internationals (D6, L7 in 90 minutes), their longest-ever stretch without victory! That doesn’t bode well then as they hunt a first World Cup appearance since Brazil 2014, even more so after they began their latest WCQ campaign by drawing 2-2 in Finland – the first time since September 2019 that Bosnia scored 2+ goals and failed to win.
- Currently on a run of four internationals without scoring a goal, including a 1-0 home loss against France in their last WCQ outing, Ivaylo Petev’s men can take encouragement from the fact that they’ve scored one goal in each of their previous two road trips to a current top-ten FIFA ranked nation – both against European champions Italy.
- Players to watch: France’s Karim Benzema has netted an impressive five braces across his last seven goalscoring international appearances, while Edin Džeko has opened the scoring in each of Bosnia’s previous two road trips to a current top-ten FIFA ranked nation.
- Hot stat: None of France’s previous six WCQ games has witnessed a goal after the hour mark.