Best Betting Tips ⚽ Everton 0-1 West Ham Predictions | Premier League
Everton – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 17.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 8
EVENT: Everton – West Ham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Everton – West Ham Preview
- Summer unrest amongst Everton fans at the appointment of ex-Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez is quickly starting to dissipate after a good Premier League (PL) start for the ‘Toffees’ (W4, D2, L1). They’re actually one point better off than what they were at the same stage of last season under the popular Carlo Ancelotti, and could make history with another win here given that they’ve not won their opening four top-flight home games since 1978!
- Although they face a strong West Ham United, the hosts couldn’t have really picked a better opponent from a historical H2H standpoint to maintain their good form, as Everton have won more PL games (27) and scored more goals (87) against the East London team than they have vs any other side in the competition’s history!
- That doesn’t bode well for the visitors, although they have secured victory at Goodison Park in two of their last three PL visits. That’s as many as they won across the 21 trips prior, meaning that the ‘Hammers’ might be slowly starting to banish the lopsided nature of this rivalry.
- Despite that, West Ham manager David Moyes might be a little concerned by the fact his side’s only two league defeats this season (W3, D2, L2) did come across their last three matches. However, away form remains impressive and if he can mastermind a plan to avoid defeat against his old club again here, then West Ham will match a record set in 2009 of going seven straight PL away games without a loss.
- Players to watch: New signing Andros Townsend has been directly involved in eight goals in all competitions for Everton (G5, A3), as many as he had in his final 61 appearances for Crystal Palace. Only Mohamed Salah has been involved in more PL goals than West Ham’s Michail Antonio so far (G5, A3).
- Hot stat: Ahead of the gameweek, Everton had won more points from losing positions than any other PL side (7).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG