Best Betting Tips ⚽ England 0-4 Hungary Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
England – Hungary Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 14, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 4
EVENT: England – Hungary
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 0:4 LOST
England – Hungary PREVIEW
- England’s goalless draw with Italy in the UEFA Nations League (UNL) last time out marked only the second time in Gareth Southgate’s managerial tenure that the Three Lions have gone three games without a win, leaving them rooted to the bottom of the Group A3 standings (two points). There is still hope, as only three points separate them from leaders Italy, but playing a fourth game in 11 days could challenge weary bodies so we may see another experimental England lineup here.
- England are without a goal from open play for three games and the chances of breaking that rut look bleak having failed to score in seven of their 15 UNL contests. Combined with some end of season lethargy, we may be in for another tepid encounter as eight of England’s last ten UNL games have produced under 2.5 goals during regulation time.
- Hungary were the group underdogs but have packed a punch, claiming four points so far to currently sit in second spot after holding Germany to a draw last round (1-1). A 1-0 win over England on matchday one was their first H2H victory in more than 60 years and Hungarian fans will hope that the next win over their opponents won’t take nearly as long.
- Having kept seven clean sheets across their last 11 UNL matches, including three of their last four away UNL games, Hungary will be quietly confident of extending England’s scoring woes. A single goal may end up deciding the result as four of Hungary’s five UNL away win/loss results to date have come with a 1-0 scoreline (W2, L2).
- Players to watch: England could do with Raheem Sterling getting on the scoresheet, having won each time he has scored in national colours (W15) and keeping 12 clean sheets in the process. Hungary have also won on the last four occasions Dominik Szoboszlai has struck and four of his last five goals, including one in the victory over England, have come after the hour mark.
- Hot stat: England haven’t conceded before half-time in 24 of their last 27 matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Metz - Lyon Predictions and Tips | LIGUE 1
Unibet Predictions:: Bodo/Glimt - Ajax Predictions and Tips | EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: FC Porto - Arsenal Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Ipswich - Rotherham Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONSHIP