Best Betting Tips ⚽ England 4-0 Andorra Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
England – Andorra Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 5.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: England – Andorra
TIPS: Over 4.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 4:0 LOST
England – Andorra Preview
- England’s impressive 4-0 away victory in Hungary made it four wins from four outings as they stretched their lead at the top of World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) Group H to five points. They’ve never previously qualified for seven straight World Cup finals, yet that now looks a formality, especially if they pick up another win here against Andorra, a nation they’ve hit 16 unanswered goals past across the last four H2H meetings.
- A robust defence has arguably been the most impressive facet of Gareth Southgate’s side across the past year. You’d have to go back to November 2020 to find the last time they conceded more than a single goal in a match, whilst England have also secured 11 clean sheets in the 14 matches since (W11, D3 – 90 mins only).
- Andorra would have been very happy to secure their first win of this WCQ campaign last time out (W1, L3), even if it did come against whipping boys San Marino. That joy is likely to be short lived however given their torrid record on the road in WCQ encounters. They last avoided defeat in such a match back in February 2005 (0-0 vs North Macedonia), losing the 20 matches since and not scoring in any of the last 13.
- Although the visitors have now secured two consecutive clean sheets, they’ve faced three nations ranked inside FIFA’s top 50 so far this calendar year and conceded 3+ goals in each (L3). Therefore England are likely to make light work of Andorra again here, given the hosts are now ranked 4th in the world.
- Players to watch: Raheem Sterling’s last four England goals all opened the scoring for the ‘Three Lions’. Marc Vales is probably going to be doing more defending than attacking, yet he could be dangerous if given a chance as he’s scored Andorra’s previous three goals.
- Hot stat: England have failed to score 2+ goals in just one of their last 11 home WCQ matches.