Best Betting Tips ⚽ Club Brugge KV 1-1 Paris SG Predictions | Champions League
Club Brugge KV – Paris SG Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 15.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Group Stage – Round 1
EVENT: Club Brugge KV – Paris SG
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47@1xbet | Result: 1:1 LOST
Club Brugge KV – Paris SG Preview
- Club Brugge’s ‘Road to Saint Petersburg’ begins here – albeit theoretically, as in a legacy dating back to 1978, they remain the only Belgian club to make European club football’s greatest showpiece. Highlighting the task ahead, 2015/16 marks the sole occasion this century where any team from Belgium has proceeded to the UEFA Champions League (UCL) knockout phase.
- Still, they’re in decent domestic form ahead of this tie and top the Juliper Pro League table, despite a recent 6-1 trouncing at Gent. But not even their most optimistic of fans will surely expect much from this game, and with PSG winning by two or more goals in five of their previous six UCL group stage away victories against sides drawn from pot 4, Club Brugge’s status as this group’s bottom seeds doesn’t bode well.
- With PSG having reached (at least) the UCL semi-final in each of the last two seasons, only the best is enough for the former French champions. After a disappointing 2021 to date, the PSG backlash is already in full swing, with the Parisians making a perfect five-game start to the 2021/22 Ligue 1 campaign (HT: W5) and averaging 3.20 goals per league fixture.
- These goalscoring exploits only reinforce expectations of a landslide win here, and they also attained a 5-0 UCL group stage victory here at Jan Breydelstadion just two years ago. That was nothing especially new though, as PSG’s 21st-century competitive record against Belgian opposition (W6, D2) contains no less than five wins by a 4+ goal margin!
- Players to watch: Hans Vanaken accounts for Club Brugge’s last UCL goal (Dec 2020) and could provide some dangerous balls, after three assists and a goal during the international break. Expected to overshadow him after scoring vs Clermont at the weekend, Kylian Mbappé memorably netted a hat trick beyond the hour mark vs Club Brugge in 2019.
- Hot stat: PSG have scored 2+ second-half goals in 18 (a 60% majority) of their last 30 UCL wins.