Best Betting Tips ⚽ Brighton 3-1 West Ham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Brighton – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 22, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 38
EVENT: Brighton – West Ham
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.80@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Brighton – West Ham PREVIEW
- Rarely has a loss been celebrated so fervently than Clermont’s 1-0 defeat away to Strasbourg at the weekend, as one quick check of the Flashscore app at full-time confirmed that they had still achieved survival in their inaugural Ligue 1 campaign thanks to other results falling their way. It was described by manager Pascal Gastien as “an important moment for the club” as the man who steered them to the French top tier can now start planning for a sixth season in charge.
- Starting this round with the league’s equal second worst goal difference (-10) in home fixtures only, one could be forgiven for thinking Clermont may struggle when top-half Lyon visit this weekend. Six of their eight L1 home defeats this season (W4, D6, L8) have been at the hands of the top-ten clubs, highlighting further how this is likely to be a tough assignment, even if striker Mohamed Bayo declared he and his colleagues will immediately “get back to work to offer a victory”.
- After doing so in 2020/21 for the first time this century, eighth-placed Lyon will be going through 2022/23 without any involvement in UEFA competition despite four wins from their last six league outings (L2). They amassed a hefty 20 goals during that run but let themselves down by collecting just a solitary clean sheet.
- In this one, they’ll certainly be wary not to be complacent against bottom-half Clermont, having conceded two late goals earlier in the season to fall to a 3-3 draw in a result that manager Peter Bosz attributed to mistakes and “problems with confidence”. It’s a habit they seemingly just can’t get out of, conceding critical goals after the 70th minute in each of their last two Ligue 1 away defeats.
- Players to watch: Bayo has returned to strong goalscoring form by finding the net after half-time in Clermont’s last two league home games. Meanwhile, Moussa Dembélé’s incredible current six-game scoring streak in Ligue 1 football now includes five goals as Lyon’s first goalscorer.
- Hot stat: Clermont suffered more ‘losses to nil’ (11) than any other team in the first 37 rounds of this Ligue 1 season.