Best Betting Tips ⚽ Brest 1-1 Nimes Predictions | Ligue 1
Brest – Nimes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 10.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 32
EVENT: Brest – Nimes
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Brest – Nimes Predictions
- Stade Brestois will be looking over their shoulder as a return of just one victory from their previous seven Ligue 1 (L1) outings (D2, L4) has them slipping towards the relegation zone. Whilst Brest failed to score before HT in those six winless matches, there is usually early action as their fixtures have averaged a league-high 1.61 first-half goals.
- Their home form could save them from the drop though, as the hosts have claimed 74.29% of their league points at the Stade Francis-Le Blé (W8, D2, L5). Seven of their eight home wins saw Brest score first within 30 minutes, and subsequently, they’ve found the net before HT in a joint-league best 66.67% of their L1 home fixtures (HT: W7, D4, L4).
- This game could have real significance at the end of the season, as Nîmes will now believe they can avoid the drop after registering just two defeats from their last eight matches (W4, D2). Sitting in the relegation play-off spot, six of their ten goals across those eight games came after the hour mark, so expect Nîmes to threaten late on.
- Notably, the visitors have claimed 58.62% of their points on the road (W5, D2, L8), and this clash will see them attempt to record a second straight top-flight away win for the first time since December 2018! Starting well will therefore be a priority, especially as ‘Les Crocos’ are the only L1 side to have won every top-flight away fixture (of five) in which they’ve scored the opener.
- Players to watch: Brest’s Franck Honorat has scored the opener in six of his eight goalscoring L1 matches so far. For the visitors, Nîmes have won the previous four L1 matches in which talismanic Renaud Ripart has found the net.
- Hot stat: The starting match favourite has won a joint-league high 64.52% of Brest’s L1 games (W20, D5, L6).
|Head-to-head matches: BREST – NIMES|
|23.08.20||L1||Nimes||Brest||4 : 0|
|31.08.19||L1||Nimes||Brest||3 : 0|
|19.03.18||L2||Brest||Nimes||0 : 2|
|20.10.17||L2||Nimes||Brest||4 : 0|
|06.05.17||L2||Brest||Nimes||2 : 3|