Best Betting Tips ⚽ Brentford 0-2 Newcastle Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Brentford – Newcastle Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 26, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 27
EVENT: Brentford – Newcastle
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Brentford – Newcastle PREVIEW
- After a strong start to 2021/22, Brentford have now failed to win each of their last seven league games, representing their worst winless league streak since an eight-game run in 2018. This puts them at risk of being leapfrogged in the table by their next opponents, Newcastle United, who are unbeaten in their six Premier League (PL) outings undertaken since Christmas.
- An improvement on Brentford’s backline is needed if they are to at least avoid defeat. Yet, they have now conceded 2+ goals in six of their last seven PL outings, while allowing the first goal of the game a joint league-high 18 times. It’s not ended well when that happened, with Brentford winning just two of the 18 matches where they conceded first (W2, D2, L14).
- Should Newcastle win in London for the first time since last May, the ‘Magpies’ will mark their longest top-flight unbeaten streak since 2011. Despite the positive impact of their January signings, they are still living with the after-effects of the ‘bad old days’, and remain the second-worst away side in the league ahead of this weekend (W1, D4, L6).
- Including November’s high-octane H2H (3-3), Newcastle have scored first in half of their PL games this term, but they average a league-low 1.25 points per game when doing so (W3, D6, L3). Newcastle boss Eddie Howe has a personal agenda to take that record into positive territory though, having never won an away H2H against Brentford (D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Brentford’s Ivan Toney has featured in two games against his former employers since leaving the ‘Toon’, avoiding defeat in both and scoring once. He will be a tactical focal point, as are Newcastle’s new boys, but ‘Magpies’ stalwart Jonjo Shelvey has scored two of their last three away goals, including their only PL winner on the road.
- Hot stat: Each of Newcastle’s last three PL wins in London have come by a 2-0 scoreline.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION