Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bolivia 4-0 Paraguay Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Bolivia – Paraguay Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 14.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification – Round 12
EVENT: Bolivia – Paraguay
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 4:0 WON!!!
Bolivia – Paraguay Preview
- Bolivia’s pride was on full display in their last game where they secured a 1-0 win over Peru, despite being down a man, to break their nine-game winless duck in international football (D2, L7). Second from last in the CONMEBOL World Cup qualification table (W2, D3, L6), the Bolivians will welcome similar results with open arms, with the only thing more rare than a win being a clean sheet, as the Peru result was their first shutout since November 2018!
- Both of their victories this qualifying campaign have come at home in La Paz where the world’s highest capital city does often offer them an advantage. Indeed they’ve only lost one World Cup Qualifier (WCQ) at home to Paraguay (W5, D3), winning the last four on the bounce. But even with four of their remaining seven qualifiers at home, it would be a huge turn up if Bolivia made their first World Cup finals since 1994.
- Only three points off the playoff spot coming into the round, Paraguay will see this fixture as a must win if they are to remain in the qualification mix (W2, D6, L3). They’ll need to find their scoring boots again though, as a decent goalless draw with Argentina followed by a 2-0 loss to Chile last time out has left them playing catch up.
- In fact, Paraguay haven’t beaten anyone in qualifying apart from bottom side Venezuela home and away, with their six draws maybe giving a false position in the standings. If they want to qualify for their first finals since 2010, they’ll also have to snap a streak of three games without a goal in away WCQ, but will take some confidence from their 3-1 victory over their hosts during this summer’s Copa América.
- Players to watch: Despite their results, Bolivia’s Marcelo Moreno is the top scorer in this WCQ campaign with eight, although he has fired blanks in his last three international fixtures. At the other end, Paraguay’s top scorer Ángel Romero has scored three goals in his last two matches vs Bolivia.
- Hot stat: Seven of Paraguay’s 11 WCQ games have seen a half-time draw, the most of any team.