Best Betting Tips ⚽ Benfica 3-0 Barcelona Predictions | Champions League
Benfica – Barcelona Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 29.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Group Stage – Round 2
EVENT: Benfica – Barcelona
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Benfica – Barcelona Preview
- Benfica started their UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage campaign with a goalless draw against Dynamo Kyiv, but the ‘Eagles’ are soaring high this season. They are unbeaten in 12 competitive matches (W10, D2), including a 100%-win record in the Portuguese top flight, so a first win over Barcelona since the very first H2H in the 1961 European Cup final, where Benfica triumphed 3-2, is not out of reach.
- They’ve gone six H2Hs winless since (D3, L3), but to end that here Benfica must break another unwanted record – they have lost their opening home UCL group game in each of the last three campaigns. Recent home form is impressive though, with Benfica winning their last four UCL home matches.
- A 3-0 win over Levante at the weekend was Barcelona’s first in four competitive matches, but the Catalan side look a shadow of their former selves so far this season. The scars of a 3-0 loss to Bayern Munich on matchday one are still fresh, as Barça lost their opening UCL match of a campaign for the first time since 1997/98. It also marked the first time since 2003/04 that Barça had no shots on target in a UCL game!
- Losing here will mean starting a European campaign with two losses for only the second time in their entire history, something Barcelona will be desperate to avoid. They at least have history to fall back on, as Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in the previous three away H2Hs (W1, D2).
- Players to watch: Roman Yaremchuk scored a brace in Benfica’s weekend win and grabbed one assist in their last UCL home match. All eyes will be on Barcelona’s new No.10 and UCL’s youngest scorer Ansu Fati, who marked his return from injury after 323 days with a goal at the weekend.
- Hot stat: Barcelona have failed to win their last seven UCL away games when conceding first.