Best Betting Tips ⚽ Atalanta 1-1 Salernitana Predictions | SERIE A
Atalanta – Salernitana Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 2, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 35
EVENT: Atalanta – Salernitana
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 1:1 LOST
Atalanta – Salernitana PREVIEW
- Atalanta kept their hopes of a sixth consecutive season in UEFA competition alive with a frenetic 4-4 draw at home to Torino, but their two-goal comeback in that game was of no satisfaction to their management. Now ‘La Dea’ cannot afford to drop points against relegation contenders Salernitana, particularly with a trip to AC Milan still to come.
- Home boss Gian Piero Gasperini again faces the club with whom he scored his only goal from more than 450 games as a professional player, while he also boasts two wins from his two managerial clashes with Salernitana including a 1-0 result in the reverse H2H. Another win is by no means assured, as not only have Atalanta failed to win their last four SA home outings (D2, L2), but they also come into this round with a home record of W3, D4, L1 against bottom-half clubs as well as defeating just two clubs (Sampdoria and Venezia) twice this league campaign.
- Salernitana’s relegation appeared all but assured after coughing up a lead to lose to Roma four rounds back, but after a home win over Fiorentina last time out they instead began this matchweek as the only Serie A (SA) club to have won their last three league matches! To add to the satisfaction of manager Davide Nicola, that Fiorentina victory was just Salernitana’s second of the season when conceding an equaliser.
- This is their only remaining clash with a current top-half club, which in addition to their game in hand over Cagliari, leaves Salernitana with a realistic chance to survive a top-flight campaign for the first time in their history. This particular game appears beyond their capabilities though, as Salernitana have lost all seven 2021/22 SA away trips to clubs ranked eighth or higher at the start of the round by an average margin of 2.86 goals.
- Players to watch: Penalty taker Luis Muriel found the net in three of Atalanta’s last four SA matches, whilst Federico Bonazzoli has scored in four of Salernitana’s last 11 SA outings, three of them in the first half.
- Hot stat: All but one of the last nine SA matches involving either club produced 3+ total goals.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Chelsea Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Celta Vigo - Almeria Predictions and Tips | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP