Unibet Predictions:: Brentford – Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Brentford – Luton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, December 2, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 14
EVENT: Brentford – Luton
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.48@Unibet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Brentford – Luton Predictions and Preview
- Brentford have become a model of Premier League (PL) consistency, as for the third season in a row, they’ve reached the 13-game mark having secured either 15 or 16 points. They’ve achieved that feat despite losing their last two games ‘to nil’ and felt hard done by to go down 1-0 to Arsenal last weekend, as manager Thomas Frank claimed “either team could have won and it could easily have been us.”
- After calling for Bees fans to be “absolutely on it” from the start with their support against Arsenal, Frank will want more of the same as they host Luton Town having won the last three home H2Hs ‘to nil’ while scoring an average of over three goals per game. They scored three goals in both home league games prior to the Arsenal defeat, so should feel confident of extending that winning streak.
- Upwardly-mobile Luton start the round outside of the relegation zone, and while that owes much to Everton’s ten point deduction, their 2-1 win over Crystal Palace was a timely first league win since beating the Toffees in late September (D2, L4). All the goals came after the 70th minute with Luton no strangers to a late show considering eight of their 12 PL goals this season have arrived after the 75th minute this term!
- Manager Rob Edwards said his side are a team “that don’t die, don’t quit and keep fighting,” but despite those qualities, the Hatters continue to struggle on the road. They’ve found it particularly difficult against sides in and around the top-half as their four PL road points this term (W1, D1, L5) came against fellow bottom-half teams Everton and Nottingham Forest.
- Key battle: Bryan Mbeumo netted Brentford’s second goal in two of their last three PL victories, and scored the opener in a 7-0 H2H win in November 2019. Luton goalkeeper Thomas Kaminski might still be searching for a first PL clean sheet, but he’s only conceded once in each of his last three appearances.
- Hot streak: Brentford have won each of their last five home PL games against promoted sides.