Unibet Predictions:: Arsenal – Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Arsenal – Burnley Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 11, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 12
EVENT: Arsenal – Burnley
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48@Unibet | Result: 3:1 WON!!!
Arsenal – Burnley Predictions and Preview
- After a controversial 1-0 defeat at Newcastle last weekend, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta labelled the decision to allow the winning goal to stand as a “disgrace” and “embarrassing”. The club subsequently took the unusual step to back their manager by releasing a statement backing his assessment, although he should at least be happier after a 2-0 midweek Champions League victory over Sevilla.
- That win was a welcome relief for the Gunners, who had lost two in a row on the road prior. The Emirates has been a much happier hunting ground for them this term as they remain unbeaten on home soil this season (W6, D2), but of the 24 sides he’s faced as Arsenal boss at this ground in the Premier League (PL), the only one he’s failed to see his side beat (D1, L1) or at least score a single goal against is Burnley!
- That record is perhaps the most positive thing to highlight for Burnley, who on the back of four successive PL defeats, seem likelier week on week to be returning to the Championship. The latest of those losses came against Crystal Palace last week (2-0) despite boss Vincent Kompany admitting his side’s performance was good, although he’ll know as well as anyone those performances need to turn into results in double-quick time.
- The chances of that happening against Arsenal appear slim, especially considering the Clarets have won just one of 16 PL H2Hs (D4, L11). Any improvement upon that will likely require a special attacking performance from the PL’s lowest scorers given they’re without a clean sheet in the top-flight this term, but in the continued absence of star-striker Lyle Foster who is suffering from mental health issues, Burnley’s struggles are put into perspective.
- Key battle: Not necessarily known for his goalscoring prolificacy, Arsenal’s Kai Havertz does at least enjoy facing Burnley, netting three goals in his last two H2Hs, two of which were headers. Burnley welcome Josh Cullen back from suspension, but old habits could die hard for the midfielder who has been yellow carded in three of the Clarets’ last five away league games.
- Hot stat: Burnley are one of just two PL teams to have seen at least one goal scored before half-time in each of their PL games this season.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL