Match Preview: Torino 1-0 Bologna (Serie A) on January 12, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Torino – Bologna
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 12.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 19
EVENT: Torino – Bologna
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
- Despite winning in only one of their last six SA home fixtures (D2, L3), Torino have lost just one of their last five league outings (W3, D1). Notably, they have scored the opening goal in each of those five games, and two of their three wins across that period have seen them lead at half-time.
- Torino will thus see the first goal as a major boost, and significantly, ‘I Granata’ are unbeaten in seven of the eight league games in which they have scored the opening goal this campaign (W6, D1, L1). Additionally, only a third of Torino’s last 12 league fixtures have seen goals at both ends.
- Bologna enter this match looking to complete a run of three consecutive SA away wins for the first time since 2015/16. In fact, if the ‘Rossoblù’ win here it will likely by a one-goal margin, which has been the case in each of their last 12 away victories in the league.
- Overall, the feeling is that this game could be a tight clash, especially as all but one of their last 14 SA games won/lost have been settled by a one-goal margin, and 85.71% of those have featured both side scoring.
- Players to watch: Torino’s top league scorer Andrea Belotti has scored a brace in half of his six goalscoring games to date. Meanwhile, Riccardo Orsolini has scored Bologna’s opener in each of the last three SA games where he has found the net.
- Stat attack: Over half (five) of Torino’s nine SA home fixtures thus far have seen a 2-1 scoreline either way.
- Bologna can only boast a positive SA goal difference on the road (+2) in one 15-minute period this season (46th-60th minute).
- Each of the last three SA H2Hs held here have featured exactly one penalty, of which two have been missed.