Best Betting Tips ⚽ SHAKHTAR DONETSK 2-1 BENFICA Prediction | Europa League Match Preview
Soccer Betting Tips: Shakhtar Donetsk – Benfica
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 20.
Kick-off: 18:55 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals
EVENT: Shakhtar Donetsk – Benfica Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
- Shakhtar Donetsk did just enough in the UEFA Champions League (UCL) to stay in Europe, by virtue of three draws in their final four group games (D3, L1). They scored last in each of those stalemates, saving the point beyond the hour mark and doing so after a level half-time score each time.
- The Ukrainian hosts’ last two attempts to negotiate the UEFA Europa League (UEL) Round-of-32 (R32) have failed (W1, D1, L2). Each game was played against a team (like Benfica) from the current top six coefficient-ranked UEFA associations, with Shakhtar conceding one penalty goal in each defeat.
- Benfica’s own UCL group campaign was derailed by terrible away form (D1, L2), which took their overall European away record since the start of November 2018 to: W1, D1, L5. Each defeat saw them concede first (doing so 60% of the time before the 30th minute) and trail to-nil at half-time.
- Additionally, all of the last three defeats in that run saw Benfica lose by exactly two goals, and concede the first two match goals on the day in succession. The only goals in their favour across their last four away losses in Europe (two) came between the 76th minute and full-time.
- Players to watch: Taison equalised decisively for Shakhtar in their last UEL home game (2-2), and in turn, his last ten UEL strikes have come during matches yielding over 3.5 total goals.
- Benfica’s Carlos Vinícius was at the double in the visitors’ last domestic league away game, and a remarkable 16 of his previous 17 goals have come during matches producing over 2.5 goals.
- Stat attack: Six (75%) of Shakhtar’s last eight UEL matches produced over 3.5 goals.
- Four of Benfica’s last six UEL away fixtures each witnessed under 1.5 total goals.
- A significant 80% (four) of Benfica’s last five European trips have seen them lose at least one half by a one-goal margin.
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League