Match Preview: Reims 1-1 Nice (Ligue 1) on February 5, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Reims – Nice
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 5.
Kick-off: 19:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 23
EVENT: Reims – Nice
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
- A 4-1 victory at Angers ended Stade Reims’ four-game winless Ligue 1 (L1) run (D2, L2), and was their biggest top-flight margin of victory since May 2016 – of their league victories following, 57.14% have come by a single-goal margin, and 66.67% ‘to nil’.
- There’s been a clear trend in Reims’ games this season though, with a league-high 19 of their 22 matches featuring under 2.5 goals. In fact at home, six of 11 league games have seen under 1.5 goals, and five have been goalless at half-time.
- There’s been similarly low-scoring affairs for Nice on the road, with four of their last six L1 away games featuring under 2.5 goals (D2, L4). However 70% of their top-flight road trips this term have seen both teams score, although just one away clean sheet and eight straight winless away league outings (D2, L6) cements Nice as outsiders here.
- However a 2-1 win over Lyon as an outsider in their last game made it six L1 games unbeaten for the visitors (W3, D3), and was their third top-flight victory from their last four to feature both teams scoring.
- Players to watch: Boulaye Dia has been the final match scorer in four of the six L1 games he’s found the net this season – including Reims’ last game.
- Kasper Dolberg netted either side of half-time last time out – he’s been Nice’s first goalscorer in six of the seven L1 games he’s found the net this season.
- Stat attack: The opener has been netted before the 10th minute in three of Reims’ last four competitive home games.
- There’s been a first-half penalty in Nice’s last four away games.
- Both teams have scored in Nice’s last five competitive matches, but all five finished with under 3.5 goals.