Match Preview: QPR 6-1 Cardiff (Championship) on January 1, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 1.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 26
EVENT: QPR – Cardiff
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48@1xbet | Result: 6:1 LOST
- Queens Park Rangers lost 2-1 last time out, stretching their winless run to four games (D1, L3), and making it just one game from their 13 Championship home fixtures that produced a QPR clean sheet. Interestingly, that defeat was the first of their five home league losses this term that arrived by a one-goal margin.
- A league-high average of 2.0 goals conceded per home game has been QPR’s main downfall, although their average of 1.77 goals scored per home match puts them in the division’s top six for goals scored ahead of this round. Furthermore, QPR have netted exactly twice in the last four home H2Hs (W3, D1).
- Cardiff City scored in all four of those previous H2Hs, and have netted in their last five away league games (W2, D2, L1), a period that saw their only two away wins this Championship campaign. Both of those victories came via a one-goal margin, and just one of the ‘Bluebirds’ last 11 away league games saw the teams separated by more than one goal at full-time.
- Expect goals though, as Cardiff’s away league fixtures have averaged 3.23 total goals per match – the joint-second highest in the league. Furthermore, a league-high 46.15% of their road trips featured over 3.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Eberechi Eze has scored in all four of QPR’s home league victories this term. Meanwhile, Robert Glatzel netted the opener within five minutes last time out – three of his four league goals have been as Cardiff’s first goalscorer.
- Stat attack: Three of QPR’s last four home league games saw at least one goal after the 85th minute.
- The opener has been scored by the 15th minute in four of Cardiff’s last five Championship away matches.
- The last time these two teams played out a goalless draw at QPR was in 1948, 27 games ago.