Match Preview: Getafe 3-0 Valencia (LaLiga) on February 8, 2020
Free Betting Tips: Getafe – Valencia
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 8.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 23
EVENT: Getafe – Valencia
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
- Getafe have cobbled together some promising home performances that will give them hope that they can grab just their second La Liga (LL) home victory over Valencia since the beginning of 2012/13 (W1, D1, L4) – particularly if they can open the scoring and keep a clean sheet, as they have done in four of their six LL home wins this season.
- They enjoy an unbeaten W6, D3 record as a favourite at home this LL campaign, and have covered the -1.5 goal handicap on five occasions. But with a winless D1, L5 record against clubs in the top seven ahead of this round (at all venues), they remain troubled by stronger opposition.
- Valencia have found the back of the net in 20 consecutive LL matches, but have conceded in their last seven away from home, so action at both ends is anticipated. In fact, 11 of their 34 LL away goals scored or conceded have been recorded after the 75th minute.
- Despite opening the scoring in just three of their ten LL away trips to date, Valencia have shown the mettle to recover points when falling behind, losing just three of the seven games in which they conceded the opener (W2, D2).
- Players to watch: Jaime Mata’s opening goal in the thrilling 3-3 draw at Valencia was the second of five occasions in which he found Getafe’s first goal of a LL match this season, while Valencia’s leading goalscorer Maxi Gómez scored twice in five minutes during that match!
- Stat attack: The home side on the day has received more yellow cards in just one of the nine LL games officiated by Ricardo de Burgos Bengoetxea this season.
- Getafe have collected more yellow cards (3.23 per game) than any other LL team.
- Valencia, on the other hand, are averaging just 2.20 yellow cards per LL away game.