Match Preview: Celta Vigo 1-1 Osasuna (LaLiga) on January 5, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 5.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 19
EVENT: Celta Vigo – Osasuna
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
- Celta Vigo’s worst La Liga (LL) season of the decade continues with a four-game winless run at home that has them lamenting the league’s second-worst win rate (14.29%) as a favourite at home (W1, D3, L3).
- Despite recently opening the scoring in consecutive LL fixtures for the first time this season, Celta have also failed to win their last four league matches home or away (D2, L2), thanks in part to a defence that has shipped two or more goals in their last three fixtures.
- Osasuna have not defeated Celta since 2012/13 (D2, L2), scoring only one goal in those four games. Nonetheless, they ought to be confident in ending the drought after securing points in all four of their away trips (W2, D2) against clubs placed beneath them after 18 rounds.
- Some decent away results (W2, D4, L3), which have contributed to their best start to a LL season since 2011/12 and a win-draw rate of 66.67% as an away outsider, come in spite of Osasuna being one of just three clubs yet to win a first half on the road after 18 weeks (W0, D4, L5). Impressively though, they have collected points in four of six away games when conceding the opening goal (W1, D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Iago Aspas has now recorded Celta’s only or last goal of the game in six of his last 11 LL appearances.
- Chimy Avila has scored in five of his last seven matches for Osasuna, but interestingly none of them have been the opening goal of the game.
- Stat attack: Both teams have scored in just one of the last 11 H2H meetings dating back to 2003/04.
- Contrastingly, both teams have scored in the last ten LL matches involving either Celta or Osasuna.
- Referee Guillermo Cuadra Fernández has awarded five penalties in his nine LL assignments this season.