Match Preview: Barnsley 0-3 Preston (Championship) on January 21, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Barnsley – Preston
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 21.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29
EVENT: Barnsley – Preston
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
- After losing 1-0 at the weekend, Barnsley Town have now conceded during the final 30 minutes in seven of their last ten Championship fixtures. Although late-conceders, it’s worth noting that the ‘Tykes’ have also scored 62.86% of their league goals after half-time.
- Undefeated in their last five Championship home matches (W3, D2), the hosts have seen both sides score in each of those games, as well as their last ten league fixtures at Oakwell. Barnsley also scored multiple goals in all three recent home wins, netting four goals during the first half-hour across those victories.
- Preston North End won 2-1 last time out to record their first victory since mid-December. The majority of Preston’s wins this season have been obtained by a one-goal margin, and notably, each of their last three league victories have now ended 2-1.
- The visitors travel here winless in their last six away league fixtures (D3, L3), and fans will likely expect a low-scoring affair, as ten of Preston’s last 11 Championship road trips have featured under 2.5 goals. Despite that, Preston won 5-1 in the reverse fixture, ending a run of three H2H draws that produced under 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Jacob Brown (BAR) has been involved in nine league goals (one goal, eight assists) this season. Six of those assists came at home.
- Joshua Andrew Harrop has scored before half-time in Preston’s last two games – his side are yet to lose when he’s netted this league campaign (W3, D2).
- Stat attack: Barnsley have drawn three of the five Championship games they started as a home favourite this term (W1, L1).
- Preston are yet to win as an away outsider in the Championship this season (D5, L5).
- Preston have scored 75% of their away league goals during the first half.
- The opener was scored by the 31st minute in three of the last five league H2Hs.