Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ West Ham – Brighton Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: West Ham – Brighton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 21, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 3
EVENT: West Ham – Brighton
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WON!!!
West Ham – Brighton Predictions
- Last Sunday’s 1-0 defeat at promoted Nottingham Forest saw West Ham both lose and fail to score after their two opening Premier League (PL) matches for the first time since 1993/94! Manager David Moyes – whose side are currently winless in four PL home games (D2, L2) – stated that the Hammers ‘’are still finding their way’’ but will want a fast improvement if they are to match their top-seven finishes from the previous two campaigns.
- That slow start might worry fans who saw their team stumble over the line last season, as part of a run that has seen a blunt Hammers side win just two of their last 11 PL outings (L7, D2) – a stretch of games that includes a 3-1 defeat at none other than Brighton last May! If West Ham are to avoid a repeat of that H2H defeat, they’ll need defensive improvements as they hold just one clean sheet in 13 PL games, and that was against relegated Norwich!
- Despite the departures of star players Marc Cucurella and Yves Bissouma, Graham Potter’s Brighton are enjoying an unbeaten start to their campaign (W1, D1). The Seagulls finished ninth last season – their highest-ever PL placing – and boast an impressive recent record against last season’s PL top seven, recording victories in five of their last six contests vs those teams (L1), so they should travel to the London Stadium full of confidence.
- Confidence that will surely only be strengthened by the fact Brighton have scored the first goal in five of their last six away trips (W4, D1, L1). And whilst we can expect more goals here, it may be a tight affair as each of the last seven H2Hs have seen both sides score – with six ending in a score draw!
- Key battle: West Ham keeper Łukasz Fabiański has never won a contest vs Brighton (D6, L4) and saw Seagulls midfielder Pascal Groß net against him the last time they met. A familiar foe for the Hammers, Groß has seven goal involvements (G3, A4) from the eight games he’s faced West Ham.
- Hot streak: There hasn’t been a 0-0 draw between these sides since 1979!