Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ West Brom – Sheffield Utd Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: West Brom – Sheffield Utd Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 29, 2022.
Kick-off: 12:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 18
EVENT: West Brom – Sheffield Utd
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
West Brom – Sheffield Utd Predictions and PREVIEW
- Carlos Corberán takes the reins at West Brom for the first time after being announced as Steve Bruce’s permanent replacement at the Hawthorns. The Spaniard takes charge of a side who were expected to challenge for the top six this season, but are nestled deep inside the Championship relegation zone after a run of just one win in their last 12 matches in all competitions (D5, L6).
- Supporters will be hoping that Corberán brings an immediate lift, and he does have a positive record from four previous managerial debuts (W2, D1, L1). Three of those games saw his side keep a clean sheet, which may come as a boost to the Baggies, who have already conceded 22 league goals this season, including at least two in three of their last five home outings (D2, L3).
- Visitors Sheffield United are having problems of their own, with the Blades arriving in the West Midlands having tumbled off the top of the table after a run of six games without a win (D3, L3). Still firmly in the playoff picture, manager Paul Heckingbottom believes his side are the division’s great entertainers though, stating “some of our games are the best you’ll see.”
- Even so, the boss will be concerned about United’s recent defensive record, given 11 of the 16 Championship goals they’ve conceded this season have come in their last half a dozen games. They may be able to draw momentum from their last fixture though, when Ben Osborn and Oli McBurnie’s second-half goals secured a 2-2 draw from 2-0 down against Norwich, as they look to avoid losing three successive Championship away games across one season for the first time since April 2011.
- Players to watch: Karlan Grant netted as West Brom beat Sheffield United 1-0 in the EFL Cup in August, while he has won each of his three home clashes with the Blades. Meanwhile McBurnie is unbeaten in his six goalscoring appearances for United this season (W3, D3), with each of his strikes the first or last in the game.
- Hot stat: Only one of the last eight H2Hs at West Brom saw both sides score (WBA: W4, D1, L3).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL