Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Valencia – Betis Predictions | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions: Valencia – Betis Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 10, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 14
EVENT: Valencia – Betis
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Valencia – Betis Predictions and PREVIEW
- Valencia will feel hard done by in recent weeks, with luck apparently not on their side after own goals, conceding in stoppage time, and penalties going against them contributing to their current five-game winless run (D3, L2). The outcome is Valencia have been slowly sliding down the La Liga (LL) table to a point where they now find themselves in the bottom-half, and closer to the relegation zone than the European spots.
- Manager Gennaro Gattuso isn’t one to blame bad luck for his side’s shortfalls, although the Mestalla faithful might take the rub of the green if offered since both those recent losses were at home. Perhaps the Thursday night lights could help Valencia avoid losing three consecutive home league matches for the first time since March 2016, as they’re currently six games without defeat when playing on a Thursday in all competitions (W4, D2).
- Meanwhile, opponents Real Betis have been punching above their weight this campaign, as not only are they right in the mix of the LL top-four, but they also made mincemeat out of UEFA Europa League Group C, going unbeaten and finishing top of the table (W5, D1). Betis will therefore be plenty confident here, although their discipline may need some work after the weekend’s action, since they were reduced to nine men in their 1-1 draw against Sevilla.
- What won’t be called out is their discipline in defence when hitting the road, having kept four consecutive away clean sheets including a 2-0 win over Real Sociedad in their last LL away trip. That’ll only help boost the confidence in Manuel Pellegrini’s men, since Betis have lost none of the last five matches against Valencia (W4, D1).
- Players to watch: Valencia will hope Samuel Lino’s strike last time out will give him the confidence to build on scoring six of his last seven league goals at home, while Betis midfielder Sergio Canales seems to always look forward to this fixture, with his five LL goals scored against Valencia being his joint-most against any club in the competition.
- Hot stat: Betis have found themselves trailing at half-time only once in their last 25 LL matches (HT: W8, D16).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE