Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Tottenham – Bournemouth Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Tottenham – Bournemouth Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, April 15, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 31
EVENT: Tottenham – Bournemouth
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.48@Unibet | Result: 2:3 LOST
Tottenham – Bournemouth Predictions and Preview
- Despite persistent links to rivals Chelsea, the return of former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is still firmly on the wishlist of many Spurs fans. But the players themselves will only be focused on getting a widely-expected sixth home league win in succession, which would see them finish Saturday inside the Premier League (PL)’s top-four on goal difference.
- A partnership forged by the Argentine, Son Heung-min and Harry Kane shared a scoresheet for the second straight home game in last weekend’s 2-1 win over Brighton. The result also extended Spurs’ winning streak in PL home games to see them net inside 20 minutes (W6), only contributing further towards some truly lopsided pre-match odds in Spurs’ favour.
- Spurs’ ever-growing PL dominance vs Bournemouth (W8, D2, L1) – after they fought back to win from 2-0 down in the reverse H2H – also indicates that this will be just another stepping stone for them, as they march towards a 14th straight season of European football.
- Bournemouth themselves have personified inconsistency lately, alternating between wins and losses after starting March with a 3-2 defeat vs Arsenal just across North London. But a surprise 1-0 victory at Leicester on April 8 means they could secure a first set of successive PL away wins since October 2018, and go as much as six points clear of the drop zone.
- Curiously, that dramatic slump from a 2-0 lead at Arsenal is the only instance across the Cherries’ previous nine road trips where both teams have scored (W2, L7). A good start seems vital then, especially with Bournemouth’s latest away equaliser still dating back to a 4-3 Bonfire Night defeat at Leeds – though that game also saw them blow a two-goal lead!
- Players to watch: Tottenham star Son took less than ten minutes to strike against Brighton last weekend, and he’ll be itching to go again, having netted braces in his two most recent goalscoring battles against Bournemouth. In opposition, Kieffer Moore netted both of Bournemouth’s goals during October’s reverse clash. He’s still without a club-level goal in 2023 but poses an aerial threat, with three of his previous four strikes coming via headers.
- Hot stat: Tottenham are one of three teams to see PL home openers scored or conceded arrive in the 30th minute on average.