Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Swansea – Reading Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Swansea – Reading Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 18, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 16
EVENT: Swansea – Reading
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
Swansea – Reading Predictions and PREVIEW
- Swansea City saw their four-match winning run come to a crashing end last time out, as Russell Martin’s men found themselves on the end of a 4-0 drubbing from Burnley. Influential forward Joël Piroe was sent off on what was a hugely disappointing afternoon, with Martin himself describing it as “the worst day we’ve had this season.”
- The Swans do have a positive start to the season to fall back on, trailing the play-off places by just a single point heading into this clash (W6, D3, L5). This is also a fixture they’ve enjoyed in recent years, losing it just once since 2008 (W9, D8), so there’s plenty of reason to believe they can bounce back from their heaviest defeat of the season.
- Reading make the trip to South Wales on the back of a three-game winless run (D1, L2) that leaves them just a single point ahead of Swansea. Assistant manager Alex Rae bemoaned a “slow start” in defeat to West Bromwich Albion last time out, in a game which saw the Royals fail to register a single shot on target before half-time.
- Falling behind won’t necessarily dismay Reading in this clash, as they came from behind to claim positive results in both H2Hs last season. Their last meeting left the Royals with plenty to smile about, as they came back from 4-1 down to salvage a draw, a result that all-but secured their Championship survival, so goals could well be on the cards here.
- Players to watch: Swansea veteran Kyle Naughton has enjoyed his meetings with Reading over the years, losing just three of 13 personal H2Hs (W6, D4). One of his main tasks will be containing Reading’s Andy Carroll, who has seven career goals against Swansea.
- Hot streak: The last two H2Hs saw two goals scored within the opening ten minutes.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY