Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Swansea – Burnley Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Swansea – Burnley Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, January 2, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 26
EVENT: Swansea – Burnley
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Swansea – Burnley Predictions and PREVIEW
- The Championship is seemingly tighter than ever this season, with Swansea finding themselves clustered in a group of ten play-off chasing teams separated by just two points ahead of the round. An impressive 4-0 win over fellow top-six challengers Watford on Friday leaves the Swans on the periphery of that group, but the fact that victory ended a run of eight winless Championship outings (D5, L3) does raise doubts over their ability to immediately follow that result up in this match.
- A swift turnaround and instant return to home turf may help remedy that, with Swansea winning five of their last seven league games at home (D1, L1) ahead of the visit of table-topping Burnley. Swansea fans will need no reminding of the 4-0 drubbing they received in the reverse fixture, but having won the last four H2Hs in South Wales, retribution may be on the cards.
- Three of those Burnley defeats came via the same 1-0 scoreline that the Clarets beat Stoke by on Friday night as they re-established their three-point cushion at the top of the table. While a 1-0 victory is a far cry from the free-scoring wins Burnley fans became accustomed to earlier in the season, boss Vincent Kompany insisted in the aftermath he “really enjoys” those gritty three points.
- That Friday game actually marked the first time Burnley have failed to score more than once in league action since October, and having lost their opening league match of a calendar year in five of the last six years, they could do with the goals returning here. Still, this Burnley side is a different animal to its predecessors, and with nine wins from their last ten Championship games (L1) bookended by five straight wins, 2023 is perhaps the year Burnley can exorcise those new year demons.
- Players to watch: Swansea’s Joël Piroe scored a brace on Friday but tends to leave it late to get on the scoresheet, with four of his last five goals arriving after the hour mark. Also warming up as the game progresses is Anass Zaroury, who opened his Burnley account in the reverse fixture and has scored five of his six goals since beyond 60 minutes.
- Hot streak: Swansea’s last six home league games have seen at least one first-half goal.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL