Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Spain – Switzerland Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Spain – Switzerland Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 24, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 5
EVENT: Spain – Switzerland
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.49@1xbet | Result: 1:2 LOST
Spain – Switzerland Predictions and PREVIEW
- Spain boss Luis Enrique will be more than satisfied by his side’s form ahead of November’s World Cup. It’s been nearly 12 months since their last defeat (W6, D2), and five of the six wins during that time were also accompanied by a clean sheet. Yet despite all of that, Enrique has still faced scrutiny from the Spanish media, predominantly due to his decision to leave a number of key stars out of his latest squad, with PSG’s Sergio Ramos, Liverpool’s Thiago Alcântara and Barcelona’s Ansu Fati all missing out.
- A win here at Real Zaragoza’s Estadio La Romareda would settle down some of that external noise and take Spain one step closer to sealing top spot in the UEFA Nations League’s (UNL) Group Two and a route to the tournament finals next year. There should be confidence they can achieve that too, because not only are Spain in good form, but they also boast a pretty dominant H2H record against their opponents, with their last defeat coming back in 2010 (W2, D3)!
- It’s not been a great calendar year so far for Switzerland who’d surely love to get a couple of positive results under their belt ahead of their trip to Qatar. They’ve secured just one win (D1, L4) in 2022 so far, which is unsurprising considering they didn’t manage to score more than a single goal in any of those matches. However that one win was last time out in UNL action against Portugal, although they still sit bottom of the group, a point behind the Czech Republic and with relegation to League B a realistic concern.
- Form on the road has played a big part in Switzerland’s poor recent form, with their last away win coming back in October 2021 (D1, L3). Manager Murat Yakin will be particularly disappointed with his side’s results in that time given they got themselves on the scoresheet before half-time in three of those matches – twice bagging the opening goal!
- Players to watch: Spain’s Pablo Sarabia was an unused substitute in club side PSG’s last two fixtures, but he could be handed a start here after goals in his last two national team appearances. His opponent Xherdan Shaqiri could become Switzerland’s joint-third highest capped player should he feature here and against the Czech Republic next week – he’s scored three goals across his last three club appearances.
- Hot streak: Spain’s last four matches have produced at least one goal inside the opening 30 minutes.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco - Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus - Maccabi Haifa Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt - Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA