Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Rotherham – Huddersfield Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Rotherham – Huddersfield Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 15, 2022.
Kick-off: 12:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 15
EVENT: Rotherham – Huddersfield
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Rotherham – Huddersfield Predictions and PREVIEW
- Matt Taylor is still searching for his first win as Rotherham manager, but admitted his side were “out on their feet” as they conceded twice in the final half-hour of their 3-0 defeat to Blackburn last weekend to round off three games in a week. That result means Rotherham have picked up just one point from their opening two matches under the new boss (D1, L1), and the prospects of a first win here don’t look great given four of the Millers’ last five permanent managers have failed to win any of their opening three matches.
- In spite of a four-match run without victory (D2, L2), the Millers have been in reasonably good form at the New York Stadium, where they have lost just once in seven outings this season (W3, D3). That record may come under threat against Huddersfield though given Rotherham have failed to win any of their last ten home H2H meetings (D5, L5).
- Somewhat ominously, the Terriers also look like they might finally be finding some form ahead of this Yorkshire derby. At the third time of asking, Huddersfield won for the first time under new boss Mark Fotheringham last weekend, beating Hull 2-0 to wrap up just their third league victory of the season, albeit it wasn’t enough to free Huddersfield from the shackles of the bottom three.
- Fotheringham is now warning his players to not rest on their laurels, stating he’ll drop anybody who is “coasting in training” as he tries to drag Town out of the relegation zone for the first time since the end of matchday four. His next task is surely to turnaround their shocking away form, given Huddersfield have picked up just one point on the road this season (D1, L4) whilst conceding at least two goals in each match.
- Key battle: Rotherham captain Richard Wood has never beaten Huddersfield in seven appearances (D2, L5), but the centre back has incredibly scored four goals in Rotherham’s seven home league games this term. His primary task here may be to stop Jordan Rhodes though, who has scored four times in 12 matches against the Millers (W7, D2, L3), with three of those strikes coming in away games.
- Hot stat: Four of Rotherham’s 12 home goals have come before the 15-minute mark – the joint most in the division.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION