Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Osasuna – Girona Predictions | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions: Osasuna – Girona Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, June 4, 2023.
Kick-off: 17:30 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 38
EVENT: Osasuna – Girona
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@Unibet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Osasuna – Girona Predictions and Preview
- Manager Jagoba Arrasate has challenged his players to “be more Osasuna” as they look to secure European football since last playing in continental action in 2006/07. He was left disappointed with how his side performed as they let slip a one goal lead during a surprise 2-1 defeat to Getafe last weekend, a result that means only a win in their final game of the season will guarantee qualification for the UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL).
- Los Rojillos looked a shoo-in for a spot in the top-seven until a few weeks ago, but they have worryingly lost four of their last six La Liga outings (W2), either side of being beaten by Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey final. Perhaps a return to El Sadar will spark some life out of the side then, as they have won four times in five outings on home soil since early April (L1).
- Hoping to end that run are visitors Girona, who themselves have an eye on qualifying for a European competition for the first time in their history. Playing just their third season in the Spanish top-flight, Girona have just been granted a licence to play in UEFA competitions, and will jump the queue and take the UECL spot if they win this game and Athletic Bilbao slip up at Real Madrid.
- It has been a remarkable campaign for the Catalan club, although a run of four games without a victory (D2, L2), including a 2-1 loss at home to Real Betis last weekend, has dented their hopes of finishing in the top seven. Even so, the club have shown their faith in manager Míchel by handing him a new three-year contract, with the boss stating he is determined to “keep making history” at Estadi Montilivi.
- Key battle: Osasuna defender Rubén Peña will be hoping to extend his impressive record of six wins from ten H2Hs (D2, L2), keeping three clean sheets in the process. Looking to stop that from happening will be Girona’s Taty Castellanos, who has netted first or last in six of the last eight LL games he has scored in.
- Hot stat: Girona have scored first in a league-low four of their 18 away games!