Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Nottingham – Brentford Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Nottingham – Brentford Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 1, 2023.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 7
EVENT: Nottingham – Brentford
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@Unibet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Brentford Predictions and Preview
- For two clubs that were both Championship participants from 2014/15 through to 2020/21 before reaching the Premier League (PL) one season after another, it’s perhaps fitting that Nottingham Forest and Brentford sit within a place of each other ahead of the round. Both teams have endured undesirable starts to their PL campaigns, though Forest can at least blame a tough run of fixtures that has already seen them travel to Arsenal (L 2-1) and twice to Manchester (L 3-2 v United, L 2-0 v City).
- The most frustrating thing about the recent City defeat for Forest boss Steve Cooper was that they couldn’t capitalise on their opponents being one-man down for the second half, expressing “mixed feelings” about being able to force City to defend for much of that period but without making the most of the opportunity. And with just one win from their last four in PL action (D1, L2), there’s little wonder he’s feeling annoyed.
- Brentford are approaching a potentially troublesome period of their own, with Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all to come during October and November. Their season could therefore go into a downward spiral if they cannot collect full points against another struggling opposition, and their 3-1 loss at home to Everton last round affirms that there are no guarantees here.
- Their head coach Thomas Frank admitted his side “deserved” to lose to Everton and vowed to respond by addressing their defensive set pieces and decision-making during the week. As the club continue to make do without star striker Ivan Toney, Frank can only hope last weekend’s performance was an anomaly and that they can get back on track by continuing to take points from Forest, as they did twice last season (2-2 away and 2-1 at home).
- Players to watch: It could be the beginning of a productive season for “happy” Forest forward Callum Hudson-Odoi, who scored his first goal for the club in their last home league outing. Meanwhile, two of Bryan Mbuemo’s four goals for Brentford this PL season came during their only away win of the season (3-0 at Fulham).
- Hot stat: All but two of Forest’s PL wins since their return to the top flight were accompanied by one-goal margins.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL