Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Norwich – Hull Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Norwich – Hull Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, February 14, 2023.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 32
EVENT: Norwich – Hull
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@Unibet | Result: 3:1 LOST
Norwich – Hull Predictions and Preview
- Norwich City saw their 14-year unbeaten H2H run against Bristol City end with a 1-0 defeat on Saturday, landing them back-to-back Championship defeats. Yet, with most of their direct play-off rivals dropping points, the blow wasn’t massive and the Canaries start this round four points behind top-six. Things don’t get any easier for Norwich though as they come up against a direct play-off rival in the form of Hull City, who are only a point behind them.
- Coach David Wagner wants to see immediate improvements from his Norwich side who are winless at Carrow Road in all competitions since November (D2, L5), including three straight losses to-nil. The home fans are growing frustrated after seeing just a single home goal across five competitive matches at this venue, and may pray to Cupid for a change of fortunes on February 14th!
- Hull won’t be too keen to play Valentine on this trip though, as they stand a chance to post their first H2H league double since the 1970/71 campaign after winning the reverse fixture 2-1. The visitors also carry the confidence of losing just once across their last ten league games (W4, D5), bookended by a goalless draw at Stoke on Saturday with coach Liam Rosenior thrilled by the “mentality and spirit” that has now landed his side three clean sheets in a row.
- A shut-out on the road isn’t uncommon for the Tigers either, who boast four clean sheets across their last seven away league matches (W3, D3, L1) despite failing to score themselves on four occasions. Their goal-shy nature could come back to haunt them though, as Hull have traditionally struggled in this fixture with just one win across the last 11 away league H2Hs (D3, L6).
- Players to watch: Familiar with a fast start, Norwich’s Josh Sargent has seen three of his last four league strikes arrive in the opening 20 minutes. Looking for a late imprint could be Óscar Estupiñán, who has scored Hull’s last goal in seven of his eight league goal-scoring appearances this season, including the reverse H2H.
- Hot stat: Hull have lost seven of their last ten games officiated by referee Dean Whitestone (W1, D2).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Chelsea Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Celta Vigo - Almeria Predictions and Tips | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP