Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco – Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Monaco – Trabzonspor Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 6, 2022.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 3
EVENT: Monaco – Trabzonspor
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.58@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Monaco – Trabzonspor Predictions and PREVIEW
- On the back of a thumping 4-1 victory over Nantes at the weekend, Thursday night likely can’t come soon enough for an impressive Monaco side who have now won four straight Ligue 1 games. The picture hasn’t been quite as bright in the UEFA Europa League (UEL), but a return of three points after two Group H games keeps Monaco firmly in the mix.
- Tied on three points with Trabzonspor, these back-to-back H2H games will likely play a huge role in deciding Monaco’s UEL fate, but with a perfect split record from their ten prior outings against Turkish opposition (W4, D2, L4) it’s hard to know what to expect from Monaco here. The Monégasques may be glad to see this game fall at the Stade Louis II then, where they’ve lost just two of their last eight European games (W3, D3).
- It may not have been as convincing as Monaco’s, but Trabzonspor secured a domestic win of their own in preparation for this clash, edging out Kayserispor 2-1 to extend their winning run to three games. However, without a win in 90 minutes across their last seven European away games (D1, L6), the prospects of stretching that winning run much further appears slim for Abdullah Avcı’s side.
- Despite that wretched European away streak, it has usually been a different story in France, where Trabzonspor remain unbeaten across their three European away matches against French opposition (W2, D1). But extending that run will likely require Trabzonspor’s frontline to be firing on all cylinders considering they are currently on a run of 15 UEL games without a clean sheet!
- Players to watch: Breel Embolo netted the decisive strike in Monaco’s UEL victory against Red Star Belgrade and has opened the scoring with his last three goals. Trabzonspor will likely look to Anastasios Bakasetas for inspiration as he’s played a part in six goals across his last five club appearances (G3, A3).
- Hot stat: Only one of Monaco’s eight all-time UEL home games has seen three or more goals.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY