Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Molde – Hacken Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Molde – Hacken Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 26, 2023.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 3
EVENT: Molde – Hacken
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.66@Unibet | Result: 5:1 WIN!!!
Molde – Hacken Predictions and Preview
- It really is crunch time in Group H of the UEFA Europa League (UEL), as Molde welcome Hӓcken to the Aker Stadion with both sides yet to win a single point between them. Incredibly, this is the third fellow Scandinavian side that the hosts have faced already this season in Europe, having seen off Finnish outfit HJK Helsinki and Faroese team Klaksvik in the UEFA Champions League qualifying rounds before agonisingly bowing out at the play-off stage.
- Erling Moe’s men certainly haven’t disgraced themselves in the UEL this term, losing by single-goal margins to both Qarabağ and Bayer Leverkusen. But with their hopes of defending their league title up in flames and captain Magnus Wolff Eikrem admitting that the second-half performance in their latest 3-2 loss against Brann was “incredibly weak”, Molde are staring at the prospect of four successive defeats in all competitions for the first time since April 2013!
- Hӓcken are also struggling to defend their league title, but have significantly overachieved under Per-Mathias Hogmø and are at least within touching distance of domestic leaders Malmö. The same can’t be said for their situation in Europe however, having been thumped 4-0 by Bayer Leverkusen before a 1-0 defeat to Qarabağ. Such struggles do raise the question of whether another loss against his fellow Norwegians might lead Hogmø to cast admiring glances at the vacant Sweden job, given that he is one of the men said to be in the frame.
- The last five matches involving Häcken have seen lots of late drama, with seven goals arriving on or beyond the 70th minute during that period, six of which were in the Wasps’ favour. It’s just as well they know where the back of the net is, as they haven’t kept a clean sheet on the road since coincidentally drawing at Klaksvik back in July, and another shutout would be welcome if the Swedes are to secure their first-ever European group-stage win.
- Players to watch: Magnus Grødem has 11 goals in all competitions this season, making him Molde’s highest scorer among players still at the club. For Häcken, Edward Chilufya has started to hit his stride after joining on loan in August, getting five goals in as many games for the Gothenburgers – all of which have come after the 40th minute.
- Hot stat: Molde have lost each of their last seven European encounters matches when they’ve conceded the first goal.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE