Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Marseille – Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Marseille – Tottenham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 1, 2022.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 6
EVENT: Marseille – Tottenham
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Marseille – Tottenham Predictions and PREVIEW
- Many eyes will be on how the final matchday of Group D plays out, with this the only one of the eight UEFA Champions League groups to see no team eliminated nor assured of progression going into the final round. Knockout football has therefore arrived early for both Marseille and Tottenham, as both clubs can advance to the Round of 16 with a win at the Stade Vélodrome.
- It’s quite an inopportune time then for Marseille to be on their longest winless streak (D1, L3) across all competitions since Sept-Oct of 2021. And with their only two victories in any tournament since the beginning of October 2022 (D1, L4) coming courtesy of Sporting Lisbon collecting red cards in both of Marseille’s group stage matches against them, it seems there has been little to draw confidence from. Marseille themselves were down to ten men when conceding both of their goals away to Tottenham (L 2-0) earlier in the season, so at least they can wipe the slate clean and approach this with a clear mind.
- Tottenham were made to work hard by Sporting for a 1-1 home draw during the previous round to begin a two-week period that could define the Antonio Conte era. That was then followed up with a character building three-goal second half blitz that saw Spurs become the first visiting side in 35 Premier League games to win away to Bournemouth when conceding the opening goal (W 3-2).
- Breaking a run of five competitive games without a first-half goal would certainly help their hopes of progression here, but the door could always be open against a Marseille side that were unable to hold onto a 2-0 half-time lead at the weekend. A draw would actually be enough to see Tottenham through to the Round of 16, and it might be the best they can hope for after seven consecutive UEFA away trips without a win (D2, L5).
- Players to watch: Alexis Sánchez was rested at the weekend to be primed for this clash, and the former Arsenal man has scored in Marseille’s last two home wins in any tournament. For the visitors, Spurs stalwart Harry Kane has scored in five of his last nine games against Alexis.
- Hot stat: Tottenham are the only club to have defeated Marseille by a 2+ goal margin in any 2022/23 competition.