Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malmo FF – Braga Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Malmo FF – Braga Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 1
EVENT: Malmo FF – Braga
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Malmo FF – Braga Predictions and PREVIEW
- Allsvenskan champions Malmö proudly competed in the UEFA Champions League (UCL) last season, although did ultimately go on to finish bottom of a tricky Group H containing Juventus, Chelsea and Zenit. Malmö’s second qualification round UCL elimination this season cost manager Miloš Milojević his job, leaving interim boss Andreas Georgson to steady the ship and guide the club to a fourth appearance in the Europa League’s (UEL) group stage phase.
- Both home fixtures in UEL qualifying saw Malmö score exactly three goals (W2) and when you throw in domestic competitions too, that’s a feat they’ve now achieved in three of their last four matches at Eleda Stadium (W3, L1). This highlights how even as underdogs, Malmö shouldn’t be underestimated, especially as they’ve lost only two UEL group stage home fixtures, none of which came across their last eight such matches (W4, D4).
- After making it all the way to the quarter-finals in this competition last season, Sporting Braga will be fancied to at very least reach the knockout phase again, given they’ve done so in six of their previous seven UEL campaigns. Braga arrive in Sweden on the back of some fine domestic form, winning each of their last four league matches by a combined aggregate scoreline of 15-0!
- That’s the sort of form that Braga need if they want to end a winless away European run against Swedish sides that stretches across three matches (D1, L2). However, without a win in each of their last four UEL away contests (D1, L3), conceding first and before half-time in all three defeats, ending that poor run on Swedish soil appears debatable.
- Players to watch: Malmö’s Isaac Kiese Thelin, who scored two second half goals in UEL qualifying, also bagged a brace for his side in their 3-2 defeat to Elfsborg on Saturday. Meanwhile, Braga’s Abel Ruiz scored first half goals in three of his side’s final four UEL games of last season.
- Hot stat: Three of the last five competitive goals conceded by Malmö came in the final 30 minutes of the match.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL