Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Lorient – Nantes Predictions | LIGUE 1
Unibet Predictions: Lorient – Nantes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 11, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 7
EVENT: Lorient – Nantes
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
Lorient – Nantes Predictions and PREVIEW
- As far as starts to the season go, Lorient’s couldn’t have gone much better, with 13 points after six Ligue 1 games (W4, D1, L1) marking their best six-game start to a top-flight campaign since 2012/13 after a 3-1 midweek victory over Lyon. A sole defeat to Lens (5-2) is the only blotch on Lorient’s record so far, but Régis Le Bris’ side have excelled at home, winning both home league games so far this term.
- Both those victories also saw Lorient ahead at half-time, and they are the only Ligue 1 side to lead at the break in 100% of their home league games this season. It highlights a remarkable turnaround for Lorient, with last season’s 15-game winless run no more than a distant memory, extraordinary some might say for a side who had to do a personal Q/A session with Le Bris when he took over because the squad knew so little about him!
- Fresh off the back of their first ever UEFA Europa League group game when they beat Olympiacos 2-1, Nantes now bid to transfer their European form to the domestic stage, where they have started poorly (W1, D3, L2). Their sole victory came against newly-promoted Toulouse (3-1), a game where Nantes needed to battle back from behind to claim all three points.
- In fact, Nantes have conceded first in their last four Ligue 1 outings (W1, D1, L2), but by his own admission, Antoine Kombouaré’s side are “unique” and those battling qualities to fight back will undoubtedly please the Coupe de France winning coach. Kombouaré will now expect to see some more of that fight as he seeks to end Nantes’ poor away league run of late (D4, L3), and what better place to try to achieve that than the Stade du Moustoir, where they are unbeaten in five games (W4, D1).
- Players to watch: Lorient’s Terem Moffi has scored three of their five home league goals this term, with all three coming in the first half. Meanwhile, Ludovic Blas has seen his last six Nantes goals come from the penalty spot, including the winner in the Coupe de France final.
- Hot stat: Referee Johan Hamel has distributed more cards to the away side than the home side in seven of his last eight officiated matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE