Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Leeds – Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Leeds – Fulham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 23, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 13
EVENT: Leeds – Fulham
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 2:3 LOST
Leeds – Fulham Predictions and PREVIEW
- Leeds United are currently on a downward spiral headed straight towards the relegation zone at the moment, with their 2-0 midweek loss to Leicester being their seventh winless Premier League (PL) match in succession (D2, L5). With just nine points from ten PL games, this is Leeds’ worst start to a top-flight campaign at this stage since they were last relegated in 2003/04 and manager Jesse Marsch will be feeling the pressure, although he claimed “We are totally unified. That is not an issue” when asked about his relationship with the club’s board.
- The Whites therefore return to Elland Road with a point to prove, and they’ll be looking to lean on the joint-best defensive home record in the league this season (tied with Brighton), having conceded only three goals, to guide them back to winning ways. A visit from Fulham may also help Marsch garner confidence in the dressing room, as Leeds have won the last three league H2Hs, although they’ve never won four in a row.
- Contrary to their hosts, Fulham got back to winning ways in midweek after a three-match skid (D1, L2), by comprehensively beating ten-man Aston Villa 3-0 as they aim to cement themselves in the top half of the table. That game, which spelled the end for Villa manager Steven Gerrard, secured only their second clean sheet this season, a welcome respite for Marco Silva’s men considering all eight of their PL matches prior saw both teams find the net.
- The Cottagers now leave the cottage after two successive home matches (W1, D1), having won only once in their last nine away assignments (D2, L6) and conceding twice or more on seven occasions. Elland Road hasn’t been a friendly destination recently either, with Fulham failing to win any of their last five league visits to this venue (D3, L2), so they’ll know there is plenty of work to do if they’re to gain another three points here.
- Key battle: A duel of the number nines could decide the outcome of this encounter, with Leeds frontman Patrick Bamford scoring in each of his last four H2Hs and contributing two assists, while Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrović has registered six goal contributions (G4, A2) in his last six meetings with Leeds.
- Hot stat: There have been over 2.5 goals in ten of Fulham’s 11 PL matches this season, a league-high.