Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Italy – Ukraine Predictions | EURO – QUALIFICATION
Unibet Predictions: Italy – Ukraine Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 12, 2023.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 6
EVENT: Italy – Ukraine
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.51@Unibet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Italy – Ukraine Predictions and Preview
- Italy’s hopes of a ticket to Germany to defend their European crown next year were dented over the weekend as a frustrating 1-1 draw against plucky North Macedonia left them with just one win after three rounds (W1, D1, L1). New manager Luciano Spalletti said that his men “played okay”, yet his debut at the helm of his native Italy was undoubtedly a disappointing way to begin his tenure after his incredible title-winning campaign with Napoli last season.
- While a play-off berth is already secured should they fail to qualify for Euro 2024 via their group, the Azzurri would much rather get the job done here after failing to reach the 2022 FIFA World Cup following a play-off flop. Perhaps a clash with Ukraine is just what is required as Italy have never lost against their upcoming opponents (W6, D2). With just one defeat in home European Qualifiers (ECQ) this century also in their favour (W21, D4, L1), Italy may be quietly confident.
- That sole defeat came in Italy’s most recent clash against group leaders England, a team that Ukraine just took one point from with a plucky midweek performance (1-1). Although that particular form line favours Ukraine, Serhiy Rebrov’s men have been rated as huge outsiders to take anything from this pivotal encounter. Even so, Rebrov travels to the San Siro with high hopes of maintaining their three-point cushion and a “positive emotion” after their latest game.
- Keeping the good times rolling isn’t completely out of the question for Ukraine after a run of just two losses across their last 12 travelling ECQ games (W6, D4, L2). But reading a little deeper into that form highlights some concerns, as Ukrainian failed to score in all three trips to current top-ten ranked nations (Spain, Portugal, and England – D1, L2).
- Players to watch: After opening the scoring in Italy’s latest game, Ciro Immobile has now failed to win his last two international scoring appearances (D1, L1) after winning each of his first 13! A man who is yet to lose when scoring for his country is marauding Ukraine defender/midfielder Oleksandr Zinchenko (W7, D2), and he is now just one goal shy of reaching double figures for his beloved country.
- Hot stat: There have been at least two first half goals scored in six of Italy’s last seven internationals.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL