Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Fulham – Manchester Utd Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Fulham – Manchester Utd Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 13, 2022.
Kick-off: 17:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 16
EVENT: Fulham – Manchester Utd
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.67@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Fulham – Manchester Utd Predictions and PREVIEW
- Fulham hearts were broken by Manchester City last time out (L 2-1) as an injury-time penalty denied them a hard-earned Premier League (PL) point. Having had a full week to regroup, Marco Silva’s men now complete their pre-World Cup programme by hosting Manchester United, who they trail by just four points after a solid start to the league season (W5, D4, L5).
- Silva insisted his side must “grow” from that defeat against City, and there’s evidence to suggest they’re learning quickly after losing just one home league game this term (W3, D3). Having already taken points off Liverpool at Craven Cottage this season they’ll fancy another scalp, but having lost each of the last five H2Hs they’ve hosted, conceding an average of 2.8 goals per game in the process, that may not come against United.
- Fulham should be expecting a reaction from Manchester United though after manager Erik ten Hag lambasted his players for not following the “rules” during their 3-1 PL defeat to Aston Villa. They seemed to have read the script properly against the same opponents in EFL Cup action in midweek though (W 4-2), a result which appeased a “proud” Ten Hag ahead of this clash.
- He also insisted there’s still “a long way to go” and he’ll know that with just one win across their last four league away fixtures (D1, L2), the Red Devils have significant work to do to improve their form on the road. A trip to the capital perhaps isn’t the best place for United to start their travelling revival though given they’ve won none of their last four PL games in London (D1, L3).
- Players to watch: Ex-Man United forward Andreas Pereira’s penalty for Fulham against Man City was his second league goal this term, both arriving before the 30th minute. His former team-mate Marcus Rashford scored against Villa on Thursday with his second goal in three between the 60th and 70th minute.
- Hot stat: Fulham haven’t won a home game played on a Sunday since December 2019 (D2, L4).