Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Feyenoord – Midtjylland Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Feyenoord – Midtjylland Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 13, 2022.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 4
EVENT: Feyenoord – Midtjylland
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Feyenoord – Midtjylland Predictions and PREVIEW
- It’s still all to play for in UEFA Europa League (UEL) Group F at the half-way stage, with all four sides remaining locked on four points apiece with respective records of: W1, D1, L1. Drawing after racing into a two-goal lead last time out in Europe against Midtjylland was disappointing for Arne Slot’s Feyenoord , but they did bounce back with a 2-0 domestic win against FC Twente to remain within touching distance of the Eredivisie leaders.
- Feyenoord could have had this group almost wrapped up by now after hitting the highest number of goals across all eight UEL groups (ten), yet that just goes to show that the main area for improvement is their porous backline. Even so, anything other than a positive result for Feyenoord would come as a shock, with the Rotterdammers scoring 3.3 goals per-match on average across a ten-match unbeaten run in European home encounters (W9, D1).
- The draw between these sides last week extended Midtjylland’s unwanted winless record against Dutch opposition (D1, L4), although a 1-0 Danish Superliga win against AGF over the weekend may serve to boost confidence. In stark contrast to Feyenoord’s continental home form, Midtjylland have won just once across their last 13 European away trips within 90 minutes (D5, L7), which hints towards a one-sided affair here.
- That record perhaps looks slightly more impressive when considering only Midtjylland’s away games in the UEL proper (W2, D1, L5). If they can improve that with a historic first win in the Netherlands, the Danish cup holders will match their UEL points haul from their first ever group stage appearance of 2015/16 when they finished second behind the current Serie A leaders, Napoli.
- Players to watch: Orkun Kökçü has scored in the five minutes preceding half-time in Feyenoord’s last two games, but only three of his last six scoring games ended in victory. Trying to outdo him, Midtjylland’s Anders Dreyer has scored the match winner in their last two victories and formerly plied his trade in the Eredivisie with Heerenveen.
- Hot streak: None of Feyenoord’s last eight competitive games produced a goalless first half.