Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Everton – West Ham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Everton – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 18, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:15 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 8
EVENT: Everton – West Ham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Everton – West Ham Predictions and PREVIEW
- Four consecutive draws and more encouraging performances like a 0-0 in the Merseyside derby in the previous round helped steer Everton out of the relegation zone by the end of round six, but the Toffees remain one of just two Premier League (PL) teams without a win. Just a solitary victory from their last ten league outings underpins the job manager Frank Lampard has on his hands, while facing an injury crisis in goal with both Jordan Pickford and Andy Lonergan sidelined.
- Recent history is firmly against the Merseysiders in this contest though, as they’ve lost three of the last four PL H2Hs (W1) on home soil. The fabled Goodison Park atmosphere could prove the difference, however, as Everton are unbeaten in seven of their last nine PL home games (W4, D3), but after failing to win in the first six rounds of a PL season for only the third time in the club’s history, the Everton faithful may have lower than usual expectations.
- A break from PL action has given West Ham United the chance to breathe some life into their European campaign, winning both of their opening UEFA Europa Conference League games. Translating that form to domestic action is now crucial for the Hammers, who have just four points to show from their opening six league games (W1, D1, L4).
- David Moyes returns to the club where he forged his reputation as a manager, searching for a third consecutive H2H victory after guiding the Hammers to a league double last season. His personal record against Everton is nothing to shout about though, losing eight of his 13 meetings with the Toffees (W4, D1), so pulling his Hammers side out of the relegation spot they currently occupy with a positive result here looks a tough task.
- Players to watch: In the absence of Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Anthony Gordon is stepping up as Everton’s primary threat and he’s scored the club’s last two goals, both arriving before half-time. West Ham’s misfiring forward line may well see Gianluca Scamacca introduced for just a second PL start, after scoring in three of his four European appearances this term.
- Hot stat: West Ham’s three goals scored is their lowest tally after six PL games since they scored just two back in 1994/95.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco - Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus - Maccabi Haifa Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt - Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA