Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Everton – Nottingham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Everton – Nottingham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 20, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 3
EVENT: Everton – Nottingham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Everton – Nottingham Predictions
- Everton are looking to avoid their worst ever start to a Premier League (PL) season as they host a Nottingham Forest side they last met at this level in 1999 in a 0-1 home defeat. The Toffees have not lost their opening three games in the top flight since 1990/91, but defeats to Chelsea and Aston Villa means this side are treading the tightrope of history.
- The hosts are struggling in attack, where injury to Dominic Calvert-Lewin, one of many long-term absentees, has depleted their resources. They have registered eight shots on target so far, but only hit the back of the net through Luca Digne’s own goal at Villa Park. Boss Frank Lampard will therefore be hoping to harness the club’s recent strong record at home, where they have won four of their last seven outings (D1, L2).
- Steve Cooper’s Forest side have had a better start to the season than Everton, beating West Ham last weekend to register their first PL win in 23 years, in what Cooper described as a victory which gave their fans that moment of “yeah, we are here”, after their promotion last season. Although they lost at Newcastle in their opening game, they have in fact suffered just three defeats in their last 12 matches on the road, so should head north with a degree of confidence.
- It might be over 20 years since their last meeting, but older Forest fans will know that their team doesn’t have a good record at Goodison, losing 11 times in their last 19 visits (W2, D6). One man who could help to improve that record is new signing Remo Freuler, who became the club’s 15th summer transfer when he joined from Atalanta earlier this week, which was quickly followed up by the signing of Morgan Gibbs-White from Wolves for a reported club record fee of over £40 million.
- Players to watch: Everton’s new signing, defender Conor Coady, has lost just one of his last eight appearances against Forest (W6, D1), keeping five clean sheets in the process, while Forest’s Jesse Lingard has a goal and assist in eight league appearances against the Toffees, winning on five occasions (D2, L1).
- Hot stat: Everton have lost six of their last nine home games against newly-promoted clubs (W2, D1).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG