Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Everton – Crystal Palace Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Everton – Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 22, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 13
EVENT: Everton – Crystal Palace
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Everton – Crystal Palace Predictions and PREVIEW
- This fixture last season delivered one of Goodison Park’s most memorable nights as Everton came back from 2-0 down at half-time to win 3-2 and secure their Premier League (PL) survival. They could do with another game to remember here as the Toffees aim to steer clear of the relegation zone again and halt a three-game losing run.
- Frank Lampard’s men have gone 265 minutes of regulation time without scoring during that streak and didn’t even manage a shot on target in their most recent 1-0 defeat away to Newcastle United. The Everton boss admitted “we’ve got work to do in that area of the pitch” post-match, which is an understatement given they’ve now scored just eight PL goals, only three of which have come at Goodison Park which represents the lowest home total across the whole division.
- Midtable Crystal Palace will arrive on Merseyside full of confidence after losing just one of their last six PL matches (W2, D3), and even that came via a last-minute defeat against Chelsea. As Wolves found on Tuesday night, the Eagles are proving tricky to pin down even when opponents have managed to take the initiative, as their 2-1 win in that game meant they’ve won nine PL points – all in victories – from losing positions this season.
- While form is with the visitors coming into this clash, history is certainly against them. They’ve not won any of their last seven visits to Goodison Park (D3, L4) which is an issue made worse by their recent inability to put their best foot forward in traditional Saturday 3pm kick-offs, as Patrick Vieira’s men are without a win in such a game across their last three PL attempts (D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Everton’s Jordan Pickford is building strong form ahead of next month’s World Cup, making 40 PL saves so far which was the second highest number in the division at the end of the last gameweek. Trying to get the better of him will be Palace’s Wilfried Zaha who has contributed to six PL goals in his last eight appearances (G5, A1).
- Hot stat: Palace could become only the second ever PL team to draw three successive away matches 0-0.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Chelsea Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Celta Vigo - Almeria Predictions and Tips | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP