Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt – Hoffenheim Predictions | BUNDESLIGA
Unibet Predictions: Eintracht Frankfurt – Hoffenheim Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 9, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 14
EVENT: Eintracht Frankfurt – Hoffenheim
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.65@1xbet | Result: 4:2 WIN!!!
Eintracht Frankfurt – Hoffenheim Predictions and PREVIEW
- Eintracht Frankfurt arrived into this Bundesliga season in the midst of one of their worst ever runs in the competition, eventually stopping the rot at 11 consecutive winless games (D7, L4). A stellar run since has seen the Eagles rise to within two points of the top four ahead of this round, marking their third-best start to a Bundesliga season in the three points per win era.
- A recent 2-1 comeback victory against Augsburg made it six wins from seven matches in all competitions for Oliver Glasner’s men, with the Frankfurt boss praising his side’s “excellent reaction” after conceding the opener inside the first 30 seconds of that match. Frankfurt also fought back against Sporting CP to secure qualification to the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League, so a slow start may not be too harmful to their chances of victory.
- Similarly slow starters, Hoffenheim have conceded first in each of their last three Bundesliga games, but have claimed just one point from those outings. In fact, they’ve won just one of their last seven league games, with that sole victory coming against basement side Schalke. Hoffenheim’s latest setback came in a 3-1 defeat to RB Leipzig, which boss André Breitenreiter described as a “sad day” after losing the influential Grischa Prömel to a serious ankle injury.
- Visiting Deutsche Bank Park isn’t likely to inspire hope among their travelling fans, as Hoffenheim are winless in each of their last six visits to Frankfurt (D3, L3), with their last victory coming back in April 2016. Despite that poor run, they have managed to score six times across those trips, and were never beaten by more than a one-goal margin, which indicates a tight affair could be in order.
- Key battle: Frankfurt frontman Daichi Kamada has been prolific so far this season, directly contributing to 15 goals in 20 appearances (G12, A3), and has twice netted previously against Hoffenheim. He’ll likely be keeping Oliver Baumann busy, but the goalkeeper has enjoyed facing the Eagles, keeping seven clean sheets against Frankfurt, his joint second-best tally against any side.
- Hot stat: Hoffenheim have scored just two away goals after half-time in the Bundesliga this season.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION