Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Dinamo Zagreb – AC Milan Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Dinamo Zagreb – AC Milan Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 25, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 5
EVENT: Dinamo Zagreb – AC Milan
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:4 LOST
Dinamo Zagreb – AC Milan Predictions and PREVIEW
- It’s crunch time in UEFA Champions League (UCL) Group E, with all four sides separated by just three points with two matchdays left. Dinamo Zagreb sit bottom of the table, winless in their last three UCL games since victory over Chelsea in the opening round. But the Croatian outfit remain unbeaten on home soil in the competition this term (W3, D2), perhaps providing some hope that they can mount an assault on a first knockout stage appearance since the tournament was reformatted.
- The last team to beat Ante Čačić’s men at home in the UCL was Manchester City back in 2019, so the Croatian champions are clearly a tough nut to crack. If that record is to continue, they’ll have to fight past their miserable H2H record against AC Milan, having lost all five previous meetings with the Rossoneri, conceding 13 goals in the process. Their stellar domestic form could be an excellent source of motivation to finally secure a win over the Italian giants, as it’s been 19 matches since Dinamo were last beaten in the HNL, winning 15 of their 18 outings since (D3).
- Milan sit level with their hosts on four points after back-to-back losses to Chelsea left their campaign hanging in the balance. Conceding five goals without reply across those two games doesn’t appear to have impacted morale too much within the camp, as the Italian champions responded with consecutive wins in Serie A (SA), the latest of which was an emphatic 4-1 win over Monza. Manager Stefano Pioli was able to rest Rafael Leão, Olivier Giroud and Sandro Tonali from the start, so those key players should be fresh to try and help their side towards a first knockout stage qualification since 2013/14.
- Yet since returning to the UCL last season, the Rossoneri have desperately struggled away from the San Siro, winning just one of their last five road trips in the competition (D1, L3). That travel sickness is limited to European competition, as Milan are in imperious form on the road domestically, last losing away in SA back in November 2021 (W12, D5 since). So if the seven-time European champions are to improve their chances of qualifying, transferring that form onto the continental stage could be pivotal.
- Players to watch: Dinamo forward Bruno Petković has directly contributed to eight goals in his last eight appearances (G5, A3), with all five he scored during that time being struck after the break. Looking to outshine him will be Milan frontman Rafael Leão who has netted five times this season, the last three of which were his side’s final goal.
- Hot stat: Milan have conceded three times without reply between the 16th and 30th minute in the UCL group stage this season, only Sporting CP have conceded more goals during that time period (four).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Red Star - GOAL FC Predictions and Tips | NATIONAL
Unibet Predictions:: Galatasaray - Antalyaspor Predictions and Tips | SUPER LIG