Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Denmark – Kazakhstan Predictions | EURO – QUALIFICATION
Unibet Predictions: Denmark – Kazakhstan Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 14, 2023.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 7
EVENT: Denmark – Kazakhstan
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@Unibet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Denmark – Kazakhstan Predictions and Preview
- Denmark are practically part of the furniture when it comes to UEFA European Championships, missing only two of the last ten tournaments, but the 1992 winners know they can ill-afford to slip up during this international break if they are to qualify for Germany 2024. The Red and Whites sit second in a tightly compacted Group H, where only one point separates the top four teams after six rounds of fixtures.
- Confidence should at least be high among Kasper Hjulmand’s side after they propelled themselves up the table by winning three of their last four matches (D1). The Euro 2020 semi-finalists are also on a sensational run of form at home, where only eventual UEFA Nations League (UNL) runners-up Croatia have managed to beat them in 17 outings outside of major tournaments since September 2020 (W15, D1).
- That run is bad news for visitors Kazakhstan, who have lost four of their five H2Hs (W1), but that one victory did come earlier on in this qualifying campaign. Abat Aymbetov’s last-gasp strike secured a 3-2 success over Denmark as the Hawks remarkably came from 2-0 down to earn their fourth victory in five matches, leaving them just one point behind the Danes in Group H.
- Two of those wins have come away from home, against San Marino and Northern Ireland, meaning Magomed Adiyev’s side are targeting a third successive victory on their travels for the first time! Even if they should fail to make history, Kazakhstan’s performance in the UNL means they are guaranteed a Euro 2024 play-off spot, regardless of what happens over their final four qualifiers.
- Players to watch: Denmark’s Rasmus Højlund has netted six times in just six Euro 2024 qualifiers (W4, D1, L1), including a hat-trick in a home win against Finland. Looking to out-gun him may be Aymbetov, who has scored first or last in five of his seven goalscoring international appearances (W3, D1, L3).
- Hot stat: Denmark have only conceded one first-half goal in their last 12 matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL